The James Heavy Duty Super Subsoiler is designed to lift and shatter pan layers in the subsoil at a depth of 70cm. This shattering permits the filtering of surface water down through the profile avoiding ponding and allowing moisture to be stored for use during dry periods.
- Designed for 100hp plus tractors.
- Shatters to a depth of 70cm
- Main Beam – 250x150x9mm RHS.
- 25mm High Tensile blade.
- Adjustable blade depth.
- Replaceable ripper point. (Pinned on.)
- Shear Bolt Protection.
- Delta type wings for maximum shatter.
- Large diameter skieth leaves clean surface cut.
- 18″ skieth cuts surface trash avoiding blade build-up.
- Special subsoilers and pipe chutes manufactured on request.
Option: Pivoted sliding back chute for laying alkathene pipe up to 50mm diameter.